General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- I need to perform a contract with you
- You have given me permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in my legitimate interests
- I need to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information I hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact me.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information I have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent